Monday, July 26, 2010

Sea Point Days

Okay, so I stole the title from my talented friend, F.V., the documentary film maker. I always think of him and the beautiful S. when I walk on the Sea Point Promenade. I spent three hours there on Saturday afternoon, with Lou Reed's "Perfect Day" going around in my head. Everyone was out enjoying the sun.
I veered off and walked through Green Point Park. The Biodiversity Garden is going to be wonderful in the Spring. The Linguist told me the other night that his father told him that the water in the lake comes from the Molteno Reservoir, where I run every day. To know this fills me with an obscure happiness.
 

 Back on the Promenade, it's an unexpected pleasure to come across more outdoor sculpture.
 

 Read about the artist and her process here.

No comments: