Sunday, February 6, 2011

〷✠⚡◀THE▶⚡✠⚡▶WILD◀⚡❖⚡▶EYES◀❖✜ ✝ ✞

A saturday night to remember.
A fire in the garden. Lamb kebabs. Fresh mint sauce. Eggplant and pomegranates. A big dish of hummus with everyone dipping in. Night swimming. Then dancing at Assembly till two.


It bothers me that we pay only R40.00 to see music of this quality. This is entertainment! The Wild Eyes. How I love them. Nikhil's glam rock persona enthralls. Afterward, we went backstage to give Len a hug. The Shrek of a bouncer picked me up by my forearms and deposited me at a safe distance. Very rock 'n' roll.


Spoek Mathambo and Mshini Wam. A kwaito and techno mix up. Who would have thought? It's incredible to see Spoek Mathambo moving on with something so different from Sweat-X.

Sunday morning means piles of dishes but I'm smiling.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yo, Bokkie. You know how to rock an evening...