Monday, November 8, 2010

{Field Office} and purple trees.

As long as I live, I will never get used to the sight of a Jacaranda tree in full bloom. South Africans call Pretoria Jakarandastad, but there are many of these South American trees in Cape Town as well.
 

When the wind blows, I find flowers in my pool, from the tree across the road.
Early Summer means constant splashes of colour. I passed this pathway today, with super-lumo succulents.


I'm working on a mini-project for my friend Elsibe. More about that anon. Stopped along the way for a coffee at {Field Office}.
 

I fb like {Field Office}! Didn't have time to eat, but the coffee was really good and I'll be going back for that carrot cake. Beautiful chairs by Haldane Martin.
 

Amen to that.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Cape Town has excellent coffee. It blows New York out of the water.

Kris said...

ermmmmm...let's not get into a coffee discussion. But amen amen to the jacarandas, dayglo flora, and the wish for a communal holiday.